Tuesday, February 20, 2007

50 pet peeves

  1. carpool lane cutters
  2. rude people
  3. when my kids say "I don't know" too quickly
  4. bugs in my restaurant food
  5. cold coffee
  6. when the items in my cabinets fall on me because I haven't organized the closet in a while
  7. uninvolved parents
  8. deadbeat dads ooooh that one makes me mad
  9. baggy pants on young/middleaged men. would love them on me, though
  10. cigarette smoke
  11. when people say to a food server "get me....."
  12. cell phones in a restaurant or in the line at the grocery store
  13. people who eat in the salad bar line at Souplantation
  14. dog poop on the concrete (I am talking about our dog)
  15. telephone solicitors
  16. the drug house next door
  17. perverts and child molesters
  18. clogged toilets - happens here FREQUENTLY
  19. the person who stole our van
  20. advertisements left all over our front porch
  21. liars, cheaters (in school and in marriage. No way am I talking about Lenny), stealers
  22. the image that young girls feel like they have to live up to today from TV
  23. cats (sorry DebbiefromLongBeach)
  24. running out of toilet paper (I seem to have a few peeves involving the toilet or what it takes)
  25. no coffee in the morning
  26. dead flies in the track of the windows
  27. grumpy people
  28. the people who use the motorized carts at WalMart, telling me to move, then get out of them in the parking lot and walk to their car stuffing their face with a McDonalds burger.

You know what??? I am struggling to come up with stuff. I honestly thought that this would not be too difficult. But happily, I can not come up with more than this. Or maybe some of the things that really peeve me are too embarrassing to post. Who knows? Ok, #27 I just now put on. Is it tooo much for a blog?

2 comments:

Debbie said...

So I kept reading waiting for the cat entry. I was expecting it. Simon and I will be by later this evening to poop under your window (Simon will be pooping - not me!). I totally cracked up at the Walmart cart comment - I'm finding that hysterical! Nice to know this was harder than the "like" list!

christy p said...

LOVED your list. Especially the deadbeat dad one. That was goooood! And I hate cigarette smoke too.