Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Thanksgiving at the Fire Station

Many holidays are spent at the fire station due to the blessing/curse of the fireman's schedule. This year, Thanksgiving was no exception.

I didn't take many pictures, but this one here, I love.

The crew is making our Thanksgiving Dinner. Is this a sight or what?

And while they were cookin', the kids were playing - out in the engine room! Ahhh, it is fun when your dad is a fireman.


The day was great, but I have to admit. I really missed ya, Christy.

2 comments:

christy p said...

Hey I TRIED to come see you!!!!!!! Glad you had a nice Thanksgiving. Love the plate the kids made!

Christy said...

Love seeing men in the kitchen! And yes my kids love to run the station as well. They have those guys eating out of thier hands whent hey visit. Glad you are back posting. I missed you!