Monday, January 28, 2008

Just another day here at our home

So this afternoon I was doing some research on dyslexia, finding some amazing tools to help with Sarah and Math. I was soooo into it. I told her that she could go play for about 30 minutes, so she did. Everything was quiet until she came out and said, "Look at your gorgeous little baby." I turn around and here is what she did.

She even had a ribbon tied on his tail and a small sweater on his back. But, by the time I clicked the picture, he had just the foo foo pom poms in his hair.

Right at this moment, as I type this, she is screaming at him because he got one of the pom poms off and ran with it. She is running around the house trying to get it back.

On another note, just found this picture. Again, the lows that we have sunk to. Now the toilet is on the table where we eat our food. God help the Gisberts.

5 comments:

Christy said...

I love checking in to see where the "throne" will appear next. It keeps me on the edge of my seat. It also helps me to feel as though we are not as crazy as I once thought. ;) I take whatever consoling I can get.

christy p said...

Okay, I am kinda scared now. Didn't I JUST see that throne in the bathroom? Or, was that a different throne.

Loved seeing you the other day. Your home truly is beautiful. I LOVE that painting above your fireplace. OHHH and did I tell ya that Dale knows Betty???????

tjep said...

It looks things have gone to pot(ty) at your place! Or gone to the dog!

Of course, Jacob's not the least bit bothered by a toilet next to him! LOL!

Rhonda said...

NEVER a dull moment.

Rick Bambrick said...

Ok, I have not posted on your blog yet - but following the saga of the 'john' has sparked a comment...

I can't wait to see where it will show up next!

Great Blog!