Monday, February 4, 2008

He's At It Again

Sarah and I just got back from a field trip. I had called Lenny to let him know that I was on my way home. He was on his way to Home Depot. Hmmmm, I wonder.


We get home and Sarah goes into the other room. I am in the kitchen when she comes in and says, "Go look at your bathroom." Hmmmmm, I wonder AGAIN.


My first clue was this.

The orange extension cord and the cover to the toilet tank on the floor. Hmmmmm, I wonder.



















Then I saw this.



Here we go again. This time, it's the back bathroom.

And just in case you are wondering - yes, I am embarrassed about the floor. It looks like we missed the toilet a few too many times. I guess telling you that all of that is really water damage wouldn't make you believe me, right?

5 comments:

Christy said...

ooohh noooo....pretty soon your going to be borrowing your neighbors toilet! Oh and pleeeassse, dont ever look behind my toilets, refrigerator, or behind anything for that matter! Its all I can do to keep the front clean! Maybe you guys should just surrender and get a porta-potty. he,hee!

Debbie said...

No, we won't believe you if you tell us it's water damage. You give us so much to make fun of you for!! Love that about your blog!!!

tjep said...

I don't think YOU missed the toilet!:) Where are you gonna put that toilet this time? :)

christy p said...

Sorry, totally laughing right now. You and your luck! :)

Carmela said...

Just an FYI, you're NEVER allowed to look behind my toilet, lol! I would actually be frightened for you.

Just read the "chicken crossing the road"--too funny!!