Thursday, November 23, 2006

Sarah is 6


Wednesday, November 22, 2006


Last week Sarah turned 6 years old. I won't go on about how time flies, etc.But, she has been asking for almost one year to have her ears pierced. We told her to wait until her next birthday and if she still wanted it done, we would let her. I thought she would forget about it. No way... She had been quite patient and watched the calendar knowing that should would get them done.

So, last Wednesday on her birthday we took her to Claires and let her pick out her earrings. She was quite brave while holding on to her dad's arm. She smiled but was nervous. I was nervous too because I did not want to be anywhere near a needle or a earpiercing anything. If you know me at all, you know I would have fainted. So the woman is cleaning her ears with antiseptic and I start to feel faint. I quickly ran to the back of the store with Jacob and we hid until it was all over. Sarah cried on her first ear but still wanted the second one done. She did it and I had a weak tummy all day.


The End.....check out her ears....

0 comments: