Monday, December 11, 2006

4GSBRTS

Still no word on our van. It has been four days now and the likelihood of finding it intact and useable is thin. That's ok. Really it is. It is just a van. But last night, I was in the bed listening to Lenny put the kids in their beds. It hit me that our license plate is gone. Our personalized plate that says 4GSBRTS is gone. Everything else can be replaced by that plate can not. Big deal, right? Well to me it is. It is personal and it was all about our little family.

So, Lenny's solution to it. Have another child and we will be the 5 Gisberts. What do you think? I think we should get a dog instead.

4 comments:

Write Speak Play said...

I am so sorry about your van!! Bob wants to know if the keys were in it...
Did the police say you couldn't get your personalized plate back? Dang, that would really suuuuuuuck.
Great Blog
Miss you lady!
Nanci

DonnaG said...

No way the keys were in it. I have three sets and they are all accounted for.
Can Bob get us a great deal on a BMW??? :) I wish.

christy p said...

Hmmm...there has to be a way to get the license plate back. Have you tried calling the DMV? Or even emailing them? I would be BUGGED too if I lost my PLATTS. Isn't funny how much we love our plates??? I didn't get your message until this morning, so sorry about last night. ((hugs))

tjep said...

How about a daschund?

...Ohhh....yeahhh! :)

Just kidding!