Friday, December 29, 2006

Christmas Fun

My family started a fun tradition many years ago. For Christmas Eve we have a super cool Taco dinner. Thanks Brenda. Ok, I know what you are thinking. Tacos? For Christmas Eve? I know it sounds untraditional, and I too, have reservations sometimes about it. But the past two Christmas Eve's have been so fun that I don't care what we have. And, it is now about the fun of tradition than what we eat. So, my sister Karen, her husband Bob, their kids Kyle and Shelby, and my oldest nephew Steve and his wife Kristin were here. And, good thing because I can not make tacos to save mi vida. Steve made them. Here is a pic of him cooking. I took this because of my mother. When she was alive she would occasionally take a picture of her oldest and youngest grandchild together. Lucky Steve...he would always be in it. It was the youngest that would be up for grabs. Well this one is for her. She never met Sarah. She died the day we found out Sarah was about to be. Merry Christmas Mom.

1 comments:

christy p said...

Oh I LOVE that tradition...both of them. Tacos and the pic idea. May have to steal those...