Saturday, January 6, 2007

The puppy is making me crazy

Remember what I said about the puppy being perfect???? He's not. I lied. He is crazy and whiny and chews everything. For me, potty training is of the utmost importance. For Jack, he could care less. He hates it outside. He doesn't like the cold concrete and he whines and shivers everytime he is taken outside. We put him on the ground to go and he just runs back to between our shoes. He has no interest at all in peeing on schedule. He prefers to do it in the microsecond that I look away from him when he is in the kitchen. Oh our new hardwood floors.

Right now as I type this he is howling away like a coyote at the moon. Really. He is so loud and obnoxious that I even went outside to see what the neighbors could here. Those gagillion dollar dualpaned windows do not keep all of the noise inside. He is going to go hoarse I just know it. Or maybe I hope it. He sounds like a dying seal right now. Or maybe a maimed horse in agony waiting for the merciful last shot to put him out of his misery.

I think I need someone to put me out of my misery. What in the world was I thinking? Oh, I remember. "How much is that puppy in the window?" I fell for my own tricks. Stupid me.

Can a puppy take Nyquil???? Please let me know :)

1 comments:

Hottie Husband said...

Lovebug

Captian Jack is crazy. Your post is accurate and most discriptive. I wish I was there to hear him right now. Poor little guy, poor Donna... I love you


Lenny