Saturday, March 3, 2007

Kids are Rocking Out


I was in the shower just a few minutes ago and could hear the kids doing something VERY LOUD. It didn't sound like arguing or anything like that. It sounded fun but I couldn't figure it out. I get out and I hear both of them singing their hearts out to Come and Go With Me to My Father's House. Jacob was strumming on the guitar and both of them were just singing away. I stayed in the bathroom so I would not interrupt this very cool moment. They were worshipping God on their own, no prompting and on their own terms. It was AWESOME.

I took this picture because I wanted to remember this forever. The pic isn't nearly as wonderful as the moment.

Then Jacob told Sarah to make up her own words while he played. She sang about going out to the yard this morning to see her dog chewing on a dinosaur bone. Then they both sang Bye Bye Miss American Pie. Believe it or not, they know all of the words to that classic.

1 comments:

christy p said...

Gosh I just love those moments...and it is GREAT that you grabbed your camera to *snap* that! Would be an awesome page in a scrapbook....hmmm...