Monday, April 23, 2007

Flat Jacob and Jack's Cone

I just wrote this long blog about Flat Jacob and then the computer shut down. I lost the whole post. So, here is a brief recap of it.

Jacob's class read this goofy book called Flat Stanley. This fictional kid gets flattened by a bulletin board falling on him and then gets sent to places in the mail. The kids in Jacob's class made flat counterparts of themselves and then sent them to friends or relatives all over the place.
Jacob sent his to his cousin Beatrice in France. The idea of the project is that the flat kid gets to visit someone and then comes home with lots of pictures to show. We asked Beatrice to take pics of Flat Jacob with her in her everyday life. Now, I KNOW that she goes to Paris quite a bit for work. I was hoping that she would include a pic of Flat Jacob next to the icon of all French icons...the Eiffel Tower. No deal.

But she did take some very nice pics that we love. Here is Jacob holding his Flat Self back from France with one of the pictures of him.
On another wonderful note.....Jack is now a eunuch. Well he missing his, hmmm, he is fixed. And let me tell you that this an entirely different dog. So calm and doesn't hardly bark at nothing. He barks at something but he doesn't sit there and bark at nothing. You thought I whacked out on grammar, didn't you? Lovin' the new personality. The cone is hilarious. This is a teeny tiny dog with this ginormous cone that just gets in his way. It is hard not to laugh. Poor little neutered male dog.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

I loved Flat Stanley. He stayed with us a while a couple years ago. I took him everywhere! I didn't just send pictures - I made an entire scrap book. I'm very proud of that book because right now it's on display at a school in Southern Illinois as the Best Stanley visit EVER!!! :-)

DonnaG said...

I remember you bringing your Flat Stanley to Jacob's Open House last year. You a picture of him next to Jacob's science project. I remember thinking how cool that was.

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!