Sunday, April 29, 2007

Happy Birthday to Grandma

Oh my gosh, these kids are soooo cute. I love this picture so much that I put it as my desktop background. I can not get over their eyes. Wow do they sparkle. I wish the coloring of the phote was a bit nicer. I will have to have Dave Peeters help me out on this one.
These pics were taken last night at Grandma's house in Seal Beach. We celebrated her 82nd birthday with the Gisbert side of the family. Too fun.

Not too thrilled with Jacob's expression here but I had to post this one. Notice the too cool young adults in the background???? Took this picture with the party hats on the grandkids. I don't think they knew I would blog this one. One the left is Rochelle and the right, is Jennifer. They are very fun and totally hip.

4 comments:

christy p said...

Oh.My.Goodness.

Sarah is a MINI-YOU!!! She looks JUST like you. Love the photos. You should blow that first one up!

tjep said...

What lovely smiles! And your nieces are very pretty too! Are they Joe's girls?

DonnaG said...

Hey TJ: They are Joe's girls. When I met them they we itty bitty little toddlers.

Debbie said...

Jacob is starting to have a big boy face - they are absolutely adorable! They are growing up too fast. I remember when Lenny stood up in Sunday School class announcing the birth of little Sarah - wasn't that just last Sunday?! How does that happen - time going so fast???