Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Apollo Wins

Sooooo know I am a nerd! I do know that. I am not a book nerd, or a science nerd, or even a math geek. I am a complete nerd and fool for Dancing With the Stars. I LOVE THAT SHOW.


Two seasons ago, a woman from our Life Group jumped up suddenly before the evening was over and stated "Gotta go, Dancing With the Stars is on at 9" and just took off. What???? How nerdy she is I thought.

How much crow I need to eat now?, I am wondering.

Jacob and I are so into that show. He knows the names of all of the stars and their professional dance partner. He knows who is doing well, who is improving and who should go. He even votes online for Apollo each week. Then he crosses off the name of the star who got voted off...each and every week. Check it out....
Each week we watch the Monday night show. Then he goes online to vote and we wait for the results on Tuesday night.

So this week, the FINALE WEEK, Lenny and I went away together to Bolsa Chica in our love trailer. Ooooh how romantic. Jacob and I did not get to see DWTS together because he was staying with Grandma Linda and Papa John. I did not see the finale - as I thought we would watch it together online when we came home on Wednesday. I had no idea who won at all.

So today, when we picked him up from school, he says to me "I have exciting news for you Mom. Apollo and Julianne won."

They won. We are happy and we love Dancing With the Stars!
By the way...that chalkboard is actually the closet door in the front bedroom. Lenny painted it about a month ago with chalkboard paint. It is very neat!





2 comments:

christy p said...

I have never watched it...but maybe I will next time. I am a Survivor nerd!

How long was your lil romantic trip with Lenny?? Good for you! In two weeks is my getaway!

Debbie said...

Every time you go to Bolsa Chica you invite us - I see now why we weren't invited to the Love Trailer this time!! Thank you for that too!! :-)