Thursday, May 10, 2007

Great Prayer Idea

I got this really great idea from my friend Teena. I thought it was so great that I cut and pasted her email right here into this post. Hope you like and I hope you do this!

Hi Everyone,I was in our women's bible study and sharing how I battle with prayer time for my family and how I forget and/or don't get around to it, etc. So our leader, Pam, shared that she and her husband set their cell phone alarms to the times that each of their kids were born. And when the alarms go off, she knows she needs to pray for that child. How cool and practical is that? I loved this idea so much, I had to share it with you. I have been doing this for the last 2 days and it is so empowering and I don't wake up at night worrying that I didn't pray for my kids! My own kids times are 7:30am, 8:32am and 12:34pm.I hope you can use this!Love,Teena :)www.jepsenjournal.blogspot.com

2 comments:

DonnaG said...

Hey Teena - great idea. I hope you don't mind me sharing your email.

tjep said...

I'm glad you like it! I am absolutely loving it! Today, I was taking a nap and my cell went off at 12:34pm. I looked at it and it said Pray Garrett and I sat up, groggy and all, I just prayed for Garrett! That's why I was so excited! Technology can be a blessing!