Thursday, May 10, 2007

Shrek Knight Light

The coolest thing happened this evening. The kids and I were at the grocery store. We run into a neighbor and I start chatting with her. The kids are checking out the cereal aisle while I am talking. Normally, we don't really eat much cereal, and I almost never buy sugary cereals. But, Jacob has been telling me about this Shrek Knight (yes the spelling is correct) Light on Kellogg's cereals. I thought I would get it just because I wanted to be the cool mom tonight.

OF COURSE Sarah immediately asked when could she use the Knight Light, etc. They come to some agreement and all is well.

I get home, open the box, holding my breath because I know the squabbling that is about the ensue. RIP goes the box top. I reach in and find to my absolute amazement and joy that there are TWO Shrek Knight LIghts in the box. Both packages were stuck together. Yipppppeee.

How cool is that??

Here they are in their room, ready to go to bed so they can read in the dark.

Check out their right ears.
Good Night!

4 comments:

MLasch said...

Did you see that Albertsons is doing a promotion. If you buy $25 worth of certain groceries this month, you get 2 tickets to Pirates 3! I'm there!!!

DonnaG said...

Aaarrghh I did not know that. I think I might have to go way out of my way to Albertson's to shop today!!! Thanks!

~Sharon~ said...

That is so cool. Thanks for the info. I know my Kailey will love that, and hopefully it will inspire Christian to read more!

christy p said...

WAYYYYYYYYYYY cool. Bet they had a blast last night!