Tuesday, June 26, 2007

License Plate


I am trying to get a cool personalize plate for my new van. I know EXACTLY what I want it to say. But, what I want, it seems that everyone else in the state wants it too. I have tried every spelling possible and can not get one that is not already taken.
And, just to make this plate a bit sweeter -although I believe nothing can be sweeter than the Black Pearl Aaarrrgh - the color of my van is Black Pearl. HHHmmmmmmmmm . I am thinkin' that this plate should be mine.
Whhaaaaaa..........

4 comments:

Debbie said...

I can't believe one call to Jack and he wouldn't help you out here. Maybe he just doesn't get good reception out there at sea!!

Carmela said...

lol! I felt the same way when I tried to create my blog--all the names I wanted were taken! Good luck!

christy p said...

Keep-a-trying....What about using a star or heart for E??? Hmm....I will try and put my thinking cap on today for you.

tjep said...

Aaaaaargh! Me thinks a haaaaart would be grand too! Donna, you be a fine lass fer puttin' the peeeerl on yer caaaaaar! AAaaaaaaargh!!!!