Monday, June 25, 2007

My personality


The results of your analysis say:

1. You tend to pursue many different activities simultaneously.
2. When misfortune does happen, it doesn't actually dishearten you all that much.
3. You are a thoughtful and cautious person.
4. You like to think about your method, seeking to pursue your goal in the most effective way.
5.You like daydreaming and seeking out adventure.
6. You have a sunny, cheerful disposition.
Ok, let's chat about this.
  • I don't think I pursue many activities simultaneously. I am not a multi-tasker and I can not stay focused on more than one thing at a time. I can not even do laundry while doing the dishes.
  • When misfortune strikes... I immediately pose in the fetal position and scream my head off. Remember the traffic scenario from my last post?? I don't handle yucky very well. Except when my van was stolen.
  • I am completely thoughtful. No not in a nice, friendly social way, but in a methodical planning kind of way. I may not remember to say "thank you" or "happy birthday" but I will never overlook my TO DO list. I am extremely cautious when it comes to people and relationships. But let my kids play in the street and I throw caution to the wind.
  • I do think about my method. My method for getting the kids to bed so I can sit and have some quiet time. And, my planning for anything...vacations, school, where things go in what cabinet. Yeah I am weird that way. If I organizing an event or on a committee, I got it all going on. I can plan, organize, delegate, instigate, Watergate and collate too if I need to. However, don't ask me what is for dinner because chances are, I haven't thought about it yet.
  • I do daydream. Daydream about a sleek and tender bod with perky you know whats, fabulous hair and feet that look normal. And, I dream for kids that don't quarrel. I absolutely hate adventure. Give me the familiarity of a rut and comfort zone and you got one happy gal. Adventure frightens me, it is toooo unknown. As a matter of fact, I absolutely positively do not like surprises. Especially surprise parties for me. I love planning them for others, but for me, no way. Too many unknowns.
  • #6. I quickly agreed on this one when I first read it, but after reading my comments on the other 5 descriptions, I may not seem so sunny and cheerful.
Hmmmmm, I may be going on a limb here (so not me, remember, I don't like adventure?) but if you know me, how accurate do you think this is??? Oh, by the way, just coming home from a glorious trip to Big Sur, that is our truck and trailer on the left mountain.

3 comments:

tjep said...

I think that analysis is designed to just be agree-able. You are great about planning. I love your honesty. I do like your drawing, though. How about trying some painting?

christy p said...

Okay Donna...you had me BUSTING up on this one. I needed the laugh today! :)

Carmela said...

Love to read your blog! And yes, you are sunny and cheerful, at least to me! Hey, we all have our moments! I won't tell you mine just today!