Monday, July 30, 2007

Gettin' in Shape

A few minutes ago, Sarah said that she would like for me to write down all of the things that she was going to say. She was making a list of exercises that she wants to do. Here is her list:

  1. lift heavy things
  2. run 20 times
  3. jump 100 times
  4. rollerskate to move my body knind of
  5. eat good food
  6. run for 20 hours every day
  7. ride bike without sitting down
  8. do math everyday
  9. not sit on my booty all day and just watch TV
  10. run to the (a neighbor's house on our street) car and back

"I can do everything everyday on this list if I remember."

Good for you Sarah. Keep on making good choices. Maybe you can teach your mother something :)

4 comments:

christy p said...

Too cute...I love the "run for 20 hours" one. :)

Debbie said...

Running and doing math - what a girl! Exercising her body and her mind!!

Carmela said...

SOOOO cute! Where on earth did she learn all this???!!

tjep said...

Ahhh...such will, such hope, such goals!!!

I just wanna run for 20 minutes a day!!!