Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Indulgences


I am not one who loves pampering. I mean, of course, I love to get a pedicure when I can. But I do that mostly to just make my feet look normal, not so much because of the attention.

But today, well I got the best in pampering. I got a full body massage. (please no mental pictures here friends)

Many of you know my friend Sharon. She is one heck of a massueseeueueue (how do you spell that?). She has graced me with her talents a few times in the past and believe me when I say it was absolute heaven. Well I got to go back and see her today. And, oooohhhhhhh it was nice.

Then I had about 30 minutes before I had to get back home so I went to Taco Bell. I couldn't go in because I was quite oily and my hair was, well, a sight. So I went through the drive thru, got my food and parked in the lot. And then I just ate my taco and burrito while listening to the KOST. It was nice.

Then I went home. Jumped back into reality as soon as I saw the grammar book and math worksheets on the table.
Just in case you are wondering - that is not me, nor is it Sharon in the picture! I wish.

4 comments:

tjep said...

That sure looks like you! Maybe in your mind that's where you were! You and Lenny should try the couples massage on the Couples Cruise! We did on our cruise and it was just fantastic!

Carmela said...

How nice for you!

I had a full body massage once, and I felt like jello afterward! I felt like nothing could stress me out.

Christy said...

I need a massage!!!! Ahhh, I am jelous now! Thats it, I am getting one. Oh never mind my husband just got ordered over on a 72. Boo-hhoooo. Good for you though, no really I mean it. :)

christy p said...

GOOD FOR YOU. You deserve it!