Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Seriously, Am I the Only One??

I gotta know. Am I the only one who seems to have trouble with Blogger?


I just noticed on my last post about soccer that the type size has once again changed. For a while it was that size, then for a while it went big. Now, back to normal. And the spacing! Come on. I swear that I look at the blog, edit it, come back and fix it, just to see that there are huge gaps between paragraphs. Or they are squished together when I KNOW that I spaced them properly.

People tell me. Is it me?

3 comments:

Debbie said...

No, it's not just you. I bold and do all kinds of stuff, but it doesn't seem to 'stick.' No matter how many times I edit. Now, it won't even give me that option. And the pictures don't show up until I post, so it's a pain.

tjep said...

No, you are not the only one. I had a problem with the font size a few blogs back. What a pain!

Carmela said...

I have various problems all the time. Seriously frustrating.