Saturday, October 6, 2007

Just a couple of pics

I was looking through my pictures and realized that I had some from Labor Day that I did not blog about. Now, the moment has kind of passed and I don't have really anything witty to say about the day, but I really wanted to post these photos.

A friend of ours from church invited us to an amazing place for Labor Day. She gets access to this house through her work and it is amazing. Lenny was especially excited to go because this place is right in the middle of a park. That park is somewhere that his dad used to take him when he was a child. It brought back some nice memories for him. Me, I had never been there.

The day was absolutely beautiful. What was funny though was back inland it was during the heat wave. Here we are all at the beach with sweaters on in the middle of day. I felt kind of bad because...well, no I didn't feel bad. It was great. I thought it would be such a great photo with the water in the back and our two little kids in the forefront. Too bad they both got lost in the shadow of the fence. There are there if you look hard enough.

And here is Sarah with Sarah. Both of these Sarahs are Sarah G. My Sarah thinks that is the FUNNIEST THING in the world.

Not much to say about it all so I will just close for now!

By the way, my husband has been gone for 5 days. He comes home tomorrow!!! Yeeee haw. Anyone want to watch the kids for an hour or so in the afternoon????? Ok, just kidding!

4 comments:

Christy said...

sure bring em' on over and then when my husband shift ends you get mine! :)

Carmela said...

Very nice pics! I love the one of Jacob and Sarah on the lawn. It's really pretty there, huh? :)

tjep said...

I think I know where that is! Is it near Pt. Fermin? If not, it still looks beautiful!

christy p said...

Love those photos! Gosh, what a beautiful area. I can't believe you have lasted 5 days without seeing Lenny. You are such a trooper. I would have had my kids on ebay by the 4th day. (just kidding) Hugs