Wednesday, October 31, 2007

OH MY GOSSSSHHHHHHH

I just saw something and after my shock of it, my first thought was to race home and share it with you!

I just left the grocery store right by my house probably 15 minutes ago. I still can not believe this. Ok, I was leaving the checkout line and just turned the little corner right there to make it to the door of the store. I looked up and saw the bagger at another line REACH DOWN INTO THE BACK OF HER PANTS AND SCRATCH HER .... BUTT. No joke, she pulled the back of her pants out so she could reach with her other hand, dug right in and scratched her itch. I saw her whole rear end. I saw her cr**k. I saw IT ALL right there in the front of the store of Pavilions.

She apparently didn't quite relieve herself. She then lifted her right leg up a bit to better to maybe get a better angle. OH MY GOSH. She was completely unfased by me watching. Even my dog will stop sniffin', scratchin', lickin' himself if he thinks he has our attention.

THEN SHE TOOK HER HAND OUT OF HER PANTS AND CONTINUED BAGGING GROCERIES!

EEEeehhhhhhwwwwwww grosssssss.

I didn't know if I should barf or just CRACK UP (get it? CRACK up?????? Nevermind). I called the store manager from my cell phone on my way home. I could not stop laughing as I am hearing myself tell this story, so he started laughing but he is soooo trying to be cool and professional.

Is that nuts????

5 comments:

Christy said...

Oh my gosh what a "crack" up and yes grooooosse! Thanks for the laugh. I can totally picture you trying to tell the story to the manager on the phone.......that's freakin' priceless!!

christy p said...

That is truly disgusting. I hope the manager talks to her!

Debbie said...

No, it's not nuts - that's only if it was a male bagger!!! HAHAHAHA!!! I 'crack' myself up!!

tjep said...

Ewwwww!!!! I'm surprised you didn't say to HER!!! YUCK-O!!! And I'm cracking up (there's that word again) at the same time!!!

Figures, it was at a Vons Pavilions...

tjep said...

Coming from a man who should know, the grocery industry is not what it's cracked up to be! ArAr. Excuse me I got an itch. Greg