Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Surfin' Santa


Look at this Santa. Kind of makes me want to sit on his lap and tell him what I want for Christmas.

It's a bit sad when I don't have pictures of my kid's costumes but I post one of my husband. I completely dropped the ball on costumes this year. They both wore their soccer uniforms. How soooo unoriginal. I think they did that last year too.

Lenny, however, just pulled all of this stuff out of his closet and went with it.

Me, I just sat in the corner and ate all of the Almond Joys.

4 comments:

Christy said...

So is Santa gonna' get you what you want? ;)

christy p said...

Okay, Lenny makes me crack up. He is such a character!

As for the Almond Joys...do you want ours? We hate coconut over here. :)

OOOHHH and tell Lenny the capt. on Thanksgiving is Steiner, NOT Ball.

MLasch said...

Very original! I love it.

tjep said...

WooHoo...I love Almond Joys!!!