Monday, January 21, 2008

Porcelain God

We do not worship any god other than the true living God here in our home. But, by the way we are carrying on today, one might think that we have a new idol. Our toilet.
Our kids get excited over many things, but today, this toilet brought us all more joy than most things. Let me just pics instead of words. You might enjoy that more.

Yes, that is the toilet seat sitting on the edge of the couch. It just amazes me at the trailer trash we have become.

But, we do have some standards so I promise that if you ever visit us, we will not make you use the toilet in the living room. You can use the one out back!!!!

4 comments:

Debbie said...

You should cook up some chili or soup - perfect weather for it. use your toilet as a soup tureen!! :o)

Has Sarah given up her Princess Thrown already??

Christy said...

classy girlfriend, really classy. In fact I dont think I will even try and compete with that one! ;)

christy p said...

Okay...ummmm....will there be a potty tomorrow night that is available???????? Maybe I shouldn't drink my required water intake tomorrow, as I pee a lot. Getting worried. LOL. (see ya in 22 hours!)

Rhonda said...

Yay for a new bathroom that is almost done. I would be excited about a new toilet too, especially if my old one had found a new home in the yard. Sarah is looking pretty good.