Monday, March 10, 2008

Hello, anyone still here?

I know, I know. It has been a while. I don't know why I get into these blog funks for weeks at a time. Especially considering that I have mountains of things to blog about. Winter Camp, Couple's Cruise, Sarah as a flowergirl, numerous husband stories, dyslexia battles and victories galore, and of course, there is always me to share.

I will start with the latest.
On Saturday, Sarah was the flower girl in Rhonda's much anticipated wedding.
The wedding was beautiful, the bride was magazine-cover stunning and the littlest one there, well she was adorable too.

The wedding was at The Neighborhood Church in Palos Verdes Estates. It was absolutely a stunning place to hold a ceremony. The church is on a hilltop overlooking the ocean. It was one of those clear sunny days that you would imagine to be a gift from God. Everything was perfect. A bride's dream, a photographer's dream and a nice treat for the guests.
I will let the Cherryholmes tell you all about the big day. For now, I am just gonna post some pics of my flowergirl.
*SIDE NOTE* For the past 10 minutes I have been trying to upload more pics of Sarah. Wouldn't you know that the only one that will post has Rhonda in it???? Hmmmmm. That makes me laugh because on Saturday, Sarah was getting irritated with the photographer because "he doesn't really want that many of me, he justs wants Rhonda. She has to be in all of them." How appropriate that this is the only one that will upload. I am gonna go tell her right now about this. How much do you want to bet that she will have a cow over this?

5 comments:

christy p said...

I can't believe my eyes. Your BLOGGED. Gorgeous photo...the bride is stunning, and Sarah is beautiful!

Welcome back to blogland.

Debbie said...

What a fun wedding!!! Sarah was beautiful and did a great job as flower girl!! Watching her and Lenny dance together was precious.

Rhonda said...

Yay! Glad to have you back. Rhonda still looks like a princess. Tell Sarah I said that she looks like a princess too. I laughed out loud as I read Sarah's comments. Those darn brides are such camera hogs.

Brandi said...

Welcome Back!!!! I've missed you...Sarah you are beautiful!!!

Christy said...

Your back! Your back! Your back! Yayayyayayay-hooooo! Beautiful picture by the way. What cruise dod you go on/ I saw one our church was talking about but we couldnt go this year, wonder if it was the same one? :)