Tuesday, March 11, 2008

More Wedding pics

Just a couple of shots from the big flowergirl day (Rhonda and Dan's wedding).

I love love love this picture. I am kicking myself for not getting Jacob a haircut beforehand. Oooooh I am mad at myself.
Doesn't she look sweet and so innocent? She really tried to hold it together. But....after several hours of being patient and poised, she cracked. Yep, that's right, you can dress her up and put some flowers in her hair, but all in all, she is still a firecracker! Rhonda throwing her bouquet........
and Sarah, age 7, catching it!
Rockin' out!

This one just makes me giggle. Her parents, however, probably were not giggling. This is Dan looking for Rhonda's garter WITH NO HANDS just TEETH!


4 comments:

Rhonda said...

Is Sarah more pleased with this post?

christy p said...

Great photos. She looks beautiful....she looks more and more like you as she gets older!

Lori said...

Sarah was so gorgeous that day and so grown up! It really was a beautiful wedding. I wish we could have stayed longer!

Christy said...

ahh I LOVE that first one as well. You have to blow it up. The bride looks amazing and the groom? Well, from what I could see under her dress was having a great time! ;)