Sunday, June 22, 2008

Just a quick note to ya

Real quick. I have so much to blog about but seriously not a lot of time.

Two weekends ago, my side of the fam came over for a family party. It was sooooo fun and I got some great photos. I haven't yet had the time to crop and choose what to post. Plus I have lots to write to go with it.

The next day started the beginning of the last week of school. EVERY SINGLE DAY was busy with mucha actividad (sorry, I am getting into Spanish Teacher mode). Add onto that a scrambling of packing and getting ready for a week in Big Sur.

Last day of school, finishing packing and left the next morning (Saturday). We spent a wonderful week in Big (Bug) Sur enjoying each other and swimming in the river. Lots of pics there too to show you. We just got home last night and now I am getting ready to leave for the airport. I am going to a conference in Northern California on Dyslexia Tutoring.

My house is a wreck. I have camping stuff to clean up. My sister in law and her very hairy Golden Retriever are staying here while her floors are being redone. I am tired, hot and in deseperate need of a Diet Coke and a clean space.

So, please keep my family in your thoughts and prayers this week. Lenny is home with the kids but has to work two of the days. That means lots of shuttling and jumping around from house to house. The kids are good but sometimes find that moving around stuff a bit unsettling. I will miss them and wonder every moment how they are doing.

I should have lots to post about next week.

Ok, stay cool and do fun things this summer.

Donna

2 comments:

Christy said...

ok I need pictures. We are going to Big Sur for a week in August. I cant wait to hear about your trip.

Christy said...

uummm.....ok Big Sir is burning down as I type. Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.........:(