Thursday, July 31, 2008

Freshour Frenzy

Ok, the very best things happened to me today. My friend Melanie called and said she and her family were coming over to visit. They are in town from N.C. for her sister's wedding so they decided to come by and plop down for a bit.


It was wonderful, I mean absolutely great to spend the day with her and her family, her cool husband. I met her at church in 1995 working in the nursery. In 1999, I was in her wedding and watched her leave the next week for the East Coast. She hasn't moved back - YET. (I'm working on that one. By the way, Melanie, tell Jeff that a Wachovia is opened on the corner of South and Woodruff. He should be able to find a job here :)

She has a great husband, Jeff and three fun and very nice children - Carter, Griffin, and Peyton.

I got some pics but not many.


Roberta and Melanie

Pam and MelanieYou have no idea how hard it was to get all five of these kids to sit still. I told them that if they would take a nice picture, then they could take a picture like.........this one!!!!!Sarah and who she thinks is her little cousin. Peyton is the most petite little girl - just perfect for Sarah to carry around and love on. And she has reeeeeeed hair. She looks like her dad but with her mom's hair color.

Jeff and Melanie - thank you for coming by. I know this week is crazy for you with all of the family stuff. I loved seeing your kids and spending time with you. You have a beautiful family and I am blessed to have shared time with you all.

Love ya, Donna

PS... go for the fourth. Quickly!

3 comments:

christy p said...

Hi Donna...I nominated you for a bloggy award. Go to my blog to check it out.

love all the photos!!!

Christy said...

ok, officially miss you, need knew post!

christy p said...

Ummm get your booty back in the blogging world. It misses you.