Sunday, September 7, 2008

Remember Me???

I am sitting here on my bed with my new laptop computer (thank you Lover). I have been playing Chess Titans online while propped up with pillows. I love this. Jacob and I have been surfing the net while all cozy under the covers. This is new for us. We are used to having to fight to use the ONE and ONLY computer at the desk.

So I have been away from Blogville for the month of August. We have had a very fun and exciting summer, August being the pinnacle of summer fun - Disneyland, Sea World, spending time at the beach, Soak City, and lots more. I haven't had time to blog. Too much fun going on.

Oh, and I started a new job. I am teaching Middle School Spanish right now. I have a darling set of 8th graders who just make me laugh my head off. And I teach an Intro class to 6th and 7th graders. The 6th graders just stare at me still trying to believe that they are in middle school with this crazy new schedule. The 7th graders, well, they are just glad that they aren't on the bottom of the food chain anymore.

Jacob and Sarah both started school and LOVE their classes and teachers. I love them too. Both of them are committed to the kids and seem to really love the Lord! Yeeee haw!!!!!!!!

Falling asleep. Must turn computer off!

Good Night!

3 comments:

MLasch said...

Hey, I remember you! Great to see you back.

Christy said...

I almost fainted when I saw a new post! Yiipppeeeee! Yahhooooo! Donna's back! Big, big smile! :) Welcome back girlfriend. Congrats on the job AND the kids loving school.

christy p said...

OHhhh I LOVE teaching.....I am sure you are going to be in heaven MOST days. Of course, there are days that stink. I saw my old principal yesterday...she is at Keller in LB. I put a lil bug in her ear for next year. Also getting fingerprinted next Friday so I can sub in this district. :)

Also...about time you came back!