Tuesday, July 29, 2008

We were shakin'

Did you feel the earthquake??? I was outside hosing down the leaves off of the driveway when it started. I thought that I was going into Low Blood Sugar mode and starting to shake. Seriously, I thought I was having a diabetes moment.

Nope, it was an earthquake. Jacob, Sarah and two friends were up high in the treehouse with Jack the dog. They quickly scrambled down and ran into the open. In the malay, Jacob stepped on a nail. Not a rusty nail, but a nail nonetheless. We thought he might have to get a tetanus shot but it seems to be ok.

I went to Pavilions to get a prescription filled. The whole store REEKED of wine on the left side and pickles and vinegar on the other. Bottles of wine fell and crashed to the floor. Vinegar never smells good to me. This was nauseating to say the least. Bottles of it and pickles, mustard, and oil had broken. EWeeeeewwwhhhh.

Hope you are all ok.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're okay Donna...at the church all I kept seeing was floor to ceiling glass...but nothing broke...sure didn't feel like a 5.4 to me...I think I'm still shaking.

Love to your awesome family!
Sheri Leming