Monday, January 8, 2007

I HATE BLOGGER

Ok, I am going to lose it. Hold on because it is coming. I HATE BLOGGER. Finally after weeks of trying to get into my own account, I do. Yipppeeeeeee.

Now, I can not upload pics. I was trying to share pics of Lenny's birthday last night. I got one picture there but the other two that I wanted to use, won't work. I can upload them but the upload screen should have a DONE button, in fact the instructions say to use the DONE button. Guess what? There is NO DONE button there. It was there 5 minutes earlier when I used the first pic but somehow magically escaped into the vortex of the mysterious.

Am I crazy? Really I want to know. I know the puppy is making me nuts but really, a DONE button. Is this the thing that is going to do me in? This is the straw I think :) HELP.

So if you read my post about his birthday you see taht at the end I mention a picture from last night. It isn't there because, ...well you know why.

Am I the only one with these issues? If you can help me, please do. My sanity is at stake.

0 comments: