Sunday, January 7, 2007

Then and Now...Lenny is 50



Lenny 7 Joe 8 Jacqueline 10/11?

Today is Lenny's birthday. And not just any birthday. It is a biggie. He is 50 years old today. Wow, even as I type "50" I still can not believe it. Can't believe it because he just doesn't seem to fit the age. Really he doesn't. Not in his face, not that he looks 20 but to me he doesn't look 50. And, well, his behavior, need I say more?

We got this cute little "scrapbook" page in the mail the other day. A longtime friend of Lenny's parents, Lucille, died last year. Her son, Ken, came across this picture while going through his mother's things. He sent this to Lenny in a Christmas card.

Lenny and Jacqueline had fun checking this out and marveling that Lucille had kept it all of these years. And, not only kept it but "scrapbooked" it. I use that term loosely, however, she did mount the photos and label them. Cool, huh? She was ahead of her time.


So that was Lenny at age 8 and here he is at 50... 42 years later. Has he changed much? And Jacob??? Can you see Jacob in the young picture of Lenny? This is why I love photos.
EDIT - Thursday, Jan 11.- I am not kidding. You all really need to pray for me. So BLOGGER apparently fixed the DONE button thing so I am now able to post more pics. BUT, this one that is all cockeyed...I rotated it to appear , you know, normal, but it keeps posting this way. So, just turn your head and take a look at the photo. Sorry.

1 comments:

christy p said...

Ohh my goodness!!! Happy 50th Lenny!!!! He doesn't look it at all. Sorry about your Blogger problems. That is why I went to typepad. SO much easier. Yes, I am paying nearly 5 bucks a month, but can be worth it sometimes!??!