Thursday, April 19, 2007

I have a blog?

I have to keep reminding myself that I do indeed have a blog. In fact, everyone else seems to be reminding me of that too. I just can not seem to keep up with it lately. I am going through something right now that is unexplainable. Or maybe I just haven't tried to put it into words yet.

I have been having this "feeling" that most things, for a while, should be set aside. Not really a bad thing, just a stirring I believe is from God preparing me for something else. I have had this happen before, this sensation, this sense of a quickening to be ready. Be ready for something. But what that is, I do not know.

What I do know is that God has moved in my life and in my marriage in some very interesting ways. So, I have learned (sometimes) to recognize this "feeling" as something exciting and of great expectations. I truly believe and I know that I know that I know that God is for me not against me. So, what is there to fear? Really nothing.

When I have more to share.....I will. For now, this is what is happening in my heart. Thanks for listening.

2 comments:

christy p said...

Glad to know you are okay...and I hope you share when the "thing" when it presents itself!

christy p said...

Nice grammar I used there....geesh...that is what happens when I type and talk (to my kids) at the same time. Sorry about that!