Monday, August 13, 2007

Name Us!

It is that time of the year again. Soccer season is upon us. We had our first meeting tonight to get to know each other, practice times and fitting for the uniforms.

This is Sarah's first year playing soccer. And, believe me, when I signed her up, I was hoping and praying that her uniform would be pink. I wanted it pink because, well, I LOVE PINK. I imagined a cutsie little team of girls bopping up and down the field in pink ribbons and socks, running around trying to kick the ball. Oh I am so excited about this.

So we were told to come up with some names for the team and the girls would vote on their favorites. After the meeting we took our kids to Dairy Queen. We pondered over Blizzards all of the possible names for a team of pink girls.

Here is our list. We would love it if you would also give us some ideas.

  • PINK STINKERS. I love love love this name. Jacob originally said PINK STINGERS but I misunderstood and heard only what I wanted to hear.
  • THINK PINK
  • PINK BOMBS
  • PINK LIGHTENING
  • PINK FLAMINGOS
  • PINK THUNDER
  • PINK DIAMONDS
  • PINK PRINCESSES

So what do you think??? Give us some help here!

EDIT:::: I am asking for names from YOU!! I just listed ours as ideas but we want to expand this list!


  • 4 comments:

    Christy said...

    ok last year when my oldest daughter was playing there was this cute little pink team running around called the bubble gum girls and they were too cute! So my vote is for the Bubble gum girls even though it wasnt on your list.:) Have a blast playing soccer, I know we did.

    tjep said...

    How about... Pink Panthers...Punkie Pinksters...Pink Pirates...Pink Sparklers...Pink Pearl!


    Tyler says how about Pink Pandas...Pink Flowers...Pink Revenge...Stinkin Pinkin!


    Garrett says...Pink Sox...Killer Pink...Pink Flames...Lil Pinkies!

    We had fun!

    Carmela said...

    I am sooo bad at this kind of stuff. I have put in a lot of thought, but haven't come up with anything I like, so I give up. Sorry. But I like "Pink Sparklers"

    DonnaG said...

    I love Pink Sparklers. My favorite is still the Pink Stinkers. Don't know much about the other girls, but I know mine and the name suits her...in several different meanings!