Friday, January 4, 2008

Funny and not so Funny

Lenny comes home yesterday after spending the day at the beach boogie boarding and says, "I got stung by a sting ray ON MY BUTT." He then proceeds to pull down his pants and show me his owie. That was funny. Even he thought it was.

The not so funny thing is that today it is severely infected and he has spent that last 2.5 hours sitting in urgent care waiting to be called by the nurse. Jacob is with him, and while they have spent the last 150 minutes perfecting their Poker strategies on the waiting room table, patience is wearing thin. It's a real pain in the butt. Hahhahahahaaaaaaa.

By the way, isn't Urgent Care a misnomer?

That's all, just some random thought from our life here.

6 comments:

Melanie said...

No pictures to go with this post? I'm disappointed.

Not really, Lenny.

Christy said...

uumm, excuse me, "butt" where are the pictures? Dont hold out on us now! ;)

tjep said...

That is a "crack" up!!! Is he even able to sit? LOL!

Rhonda said...

Oh my gosh. I hate urgent care. Last time is was there (with mastitis), it took 8 hours before we were going home (at about 3am). I hope Lenny is feeling a little better.

christy p said...

OHhhh poor Lenny. That is horrible. Hope he feels better today!

Debbie said...

Pictures do exist....I've seen them!!! As well as everyone at Matt and Dani's wedding last night!!! :o) Go ahead Donna, post the tushie!!