Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Update!

I so wish I could post pictures of Lenny's medical malady, however, my blog would drop quickly from a G rating to most possibly a PG-13 or worse. So sorry that I can not satisfy the curiousity of you sickos out there. Really, I am because these pics just crack me up!

On a more serious note, Lenny's booty owie is indeed infected and he is now on antibiotics and anti-itch cream. Re-reading that just grossed me out. Although I am sorry that he had to deal with this, it sure has made for some great fun!

2 comments:

christy p said...

Poooooor Lenny! I feel so bad for him and his booty!

SO guess, what? Dale IS working the 22nd now, but will be off at 530, so still count me IN. :) I can hardly wait.

Christy said...

ok, forget the booty pictures but could you at least post the "booty-itching" cream? ;) he,heee I crack myself up! Feel better Lenny!