Friday, April 18, 2008

Daddy Daughter Date

I love my husband. I love him for many things, but specifically right here, I love how he fathers and loves our kids.

I just want to share this photo of Lenny and Sarah. A few weeks ago, Sarah came home from Missionettes with a flyer from another church that was hosting a Daddy/Daughter Date in a few weeks. Somehow, I missed it and didn't think anything about it. But Lenny found the flyer. I didn't know anything about it until a week or so later when he put the directions on the fridge. I asked him if he would be interested in it.

He told me that yes, he would love to go and that he had already filled it out, sent it in and then asked Sarah to go on the date with him.

They went two Saturday's ago and had a wonderful time.

Isn't he just the coolest dad ever?

2 comments:

christy p said...

Lenny IS AN AMAZING Dad....and Sarah looks sooo happy in the photo. :)

Christy said...

ahhhh, good job daddy! Dan starts "dating" our girls when they just turn about 4. He takes them to dinner and movies and talks to them about ho they should and deserve to be treated when out. They LOVE this individual time with him and look forward to it. Ryanne is turning 4 in a few weeks and they just went on their first date last week. Too cute!!