Saturday, April 26, 2008

Home From the Hospital

Super duper short. I can hardly breathe while sitting upright.

Tuesday, I went into to Long Beach Memorial to have outpatient surgery to have my nasty gall bladder removed. Today is Saturday and I just got home about 2 hours ago.

It turned out to be way more complicated than expected, much more infected and really just nauseating to think about.

I have numerous comedic moments from this week that I can not wait to share. Right now, I need Vicodin and a stool softener. Anyone wanna help?

Oh, and today is my birthday. 40 minus 1. Spent the morning of it in the hospital, spending the rest of it moaning.

See ya soon.

7 comments:

Rhonda said...

Happy Birthday!!!
I can't believe you were blogging.
Get lots of rest. And celebrate big when you are feeling better.
I am praying for you!!!

MLasch said...

Happy Birthday!!! Sorry it's to sucky... Hope you feel better soon.

Christy said...

Happy birthday sweet girl! Hang in there. I didnt know when your sugery was but last night God laid you on my heart and I was praying for you. Love that he lays our sisters on our hearts like that. You feel better quick cause I need some of those funny stories to start rolling in. Love ya'

christy p said...

Ohhhh DONNNNNA!!!! You poor thing! I will call you tomorrow (Monday) to check in with you.

Happy Birthday!!!!!

Sheri Leming said...

No pictures?!?

DonnaG said...

Oh I have one dilly of a gross incision pic to show. Give me time Sheri.

Terri said...

I'm so sorry your surgery didn't go well. I'll be praying that you get better real soon...and I can't wait for the pictures. You know I love the gory ones!